Our team of technology finance professionals - with backgrounds in finance, banking, consulting, and engineering - acts as critical partners to organizations across the business, helping to inform, drive, and support important decisions in all functions. We deeply involved in analysis in key areas ranging from sales capacity to data center strategy modeling, and everything in between. We need you so that we can continue to drive and support our growth - building on our market leading position.
The position offers a steep learning curve, a platform to inform significant decisions, exposure and accountability to Box’s leadership team, and the benefit of driving strategic projects. You’ll be contributing to Box’s profitability as well as ability to scale efficiently and effectively. There will be a direct connection between your activities and the success of the business. Are you up for the challenge?
- Provide strategic and financial support to leaders within Box’s organizations and facilitate connections between functions to ensure alignment
- Drive ad-hoc analyses and business cases to influence investment decisions and business strategy
- Develop complex scenario analysis to help us evaluate the impact of decisions on our long-range financial plans
- Collaborate closely with business partners to implement and execute scalable processes for tracking and managing funding requests, triaging intra-quarter puts/takes and assessing variances to plan
- Be a key contributor in the end-to-end financial planning and forecasting processes (monthly, quarterly, and annual)
- Support the month-end-close process, collaborating closely with our corporate finance and accounting teams
- You have 2+ years of experience with time spent in investment banking, consulting, accounting, finance or operations within a top technology company
- Fast-paced, dynamic team environments are your jam
- You are a poised communicator and know when to voice your point of view
- You take pride in your analytical and financial modeling skills and enjoy applying them to tackle highly complex business problems - and you can tell the story behind the data through relevant insights and conclusions
- You can navigate networks of systems and people to find the information you need
- You’re a structured thinker and have a command of “the details,” but don’t get lost in them
- You are comfortable contributing to projects end-to-end, from initiation and planning through to closure
- You can effectively prioritize multiple work streams and constituents