WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. They are creating, sharing and collaborating on more information than ever in Box. At the same time, the regulatory landscape is becoming more complex. These customers need a way manage the lifecycle of this content and reduce their compliance, privacy and legal risks without impacting productivity. Box Governance () is on a mission to tackle this problem by building capabilities to help our customers simplify their content lifecycle management at petabyte scale with flexible retention, disposition management and preservation for defensible discovery.
We are looking for a senior product manager who can drive product roadmap and execution to join the Box Governance product team. You will be the product lead for retention and disposition management within the Box Governance product line. You will work closely with engineering, product marketing, business development, customer success, and sales engineering, to align roadmaps and execute on the vision.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Champion the long-term vision, strategy, and roadmap for Box governance
- Evaluate and drive various prioritization and trade-off decisions and execute to the roadmap
- Lead one or more scrum teams to execute against that strategy, partnering with design, engineering, marketing and other cross-functional partners
- Be the resident expert on all things related to Box governance - continuously monitoring, measuring and reporting on business and customer metrics, competitive and market dynamics, and evolving competitive innovations
- Gain deep understanding of our customers through direct contact, research and insights
- Define the success criteria for your product areas, measure each launch's impact, and incorporate key findings into your future plans
- Mentor other PMs, helping them build their product management craft
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3+ years of product management experience shipping enterprise software products in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
- You are comfortable doing both high-level strategy and execution: you are confident giving a presentation to the CEO and running a meeting with engineers, operations, and marketing.
- Passionate about leading teams through ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products that are designed taking customer needs, understanding of data and reliance on strong product sense into account.
- Capable of leading and motivating a team of engineers in a challenging, dynamic and global environment.
- Experience with data governance, content lifecycle management and related domains is a plus.
- Strong technical and business background, CS/MBA preferred.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our