The Solutions Engineering Team is the lifeblood of the our sales engine and we’re looking for someone to help drive towards success in the region. Our tightly knit team are looking for a highly creative and engaging individual to lend their experiences and skills to support and elevate the ANZ region.
As a Solutions Engineer, you are empowered to sell to business and IT leaders in every space and vertical, and take ownership in crafting customer-centric solutions. You will work alongside the account team to define and expand revenue opportunities, and ensure the solution is ready for cross company deployments. You also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product, sharing customer feedback with the Product Management, Operations and Engineering functions at Box. Do you want to whiteboard, brainstorm, and figure out how things work? Our highest performers develop deep knowledge of the Box platform, and are capable of leading presentations related to the Box security story, technical architecture, and product configuration.
This role is in the greater Sydney area, supporting clients in APAC, to expand our footprint and break into new accounts. Are you curious, passionate about problem-solving, and love working with leading-edge technology? Then we want to talk to you.
The ANZ team is growing and we’re looking for someone who’s ready to get stuck in and help with every facet of the deal cycle. You’ll work with Biz Dev and Marketing to develop stories and messages and attract new clients. You’ll work with the Account Executives to drive through the message of Box and seal the deal. You’ll work closely with Consulting to ensure that what was promised is delivered, and you’ll work closely with Customer Success to ensure that the ongoing journey is as valuable to the customer in year 5 as it was on day 1. To achieve this, you can expect to:
- Research, explore, and identify customer business problems
- Own the technical win in your accounts, and take responsibility for driving the technical deal forward
- Understand product integrations, including Salesforce, Google, Office365
- Lead demos articulating the value of Box by selling the full suite of solutions
- Be the technical lead, managing the extended team from a solution standpoint
- Showcase strong business acumen and communicate the value of the Box solution to the customer
- Support field marketing events as a Box SME and presenter
- Operate as a team lead for other Solutions Engineers in the ANZ region by driving resourcing and alignment across the team
- Travel up to 50% to engage with customers in territory (once health and safety regulations allows
A motivated and engaged individual who is keen to Make Mom (and Dad) proud and ready to bring your authentic self everyday. Not afraid to ask questions and not afraid to engage in thought provoking conversation with colleagues and clients alike. You’ve got a keen eye for presentation and delivering creative and innovative ideas, and you love working people.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of relevant sales, technical, or customer facing experience, ideally within a SaaS and/or ECM environment
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex technical concepts and develop skills to create compelling solutions that demonstrate business value
- Displays follow through, stamina and effort in every step of the sales cycle
- Shows creativity when solving a customer's business problem
- History of excelling in team selling environments