WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The mission of the Global Go to Market (GTM) Enablement team is to ensure Box's customer-facing roles have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful. That means ensuring our new hires, and internal hires, across the GTM organizations have a best in class onboarding experience, ongoing product knowledge and skill building programs, and the tools, process, and materials required to execute in their roles - including our partners.
The Partner Enablement Manager role is essential for ensuring that Box's partner ecosystem or resellers and system integrators have everything they need to position and sell Box's solutions. This role is responsible for partnering with our channel organization to drive pipeline through enablement programs for Box's key strategic partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the execution of enablement for product and messaging to partners - this includes enablement around new product launches (major or minor), corporate messaging updates, use case or line of business training and best practices for working with Box
- Proactively design and execute training and enablement programs to advance the product knowledge of Box's strategic partners, and remix and repurpose existing content for use by partners
- Execute and facilitate training programs and sessions on Box use cases, success stories, product offerings and more - both to the Box Partner organization as well as directly to our partner ecosystem
- Partner with internal Box subject matter experts to tailor enablement to the needs of partners
- Evangelize internally the value that Box partners bring to our customer-facing Box roles
- Develop and maintain training courses and collateral
- Support partner pipeline generation activities through product discussions, use case identification, and workshops
- Build peer support and relationships amongst our partner sales teams and leadership to drive continuous awareness and engagement
- Assess knowledge gaps (internally and externally) and proactively build programs to address
- Develop success metrics, collect, and report data on enablement outcomes
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience working with partners (in sales or a sales enablement capacity) and a Partner sales organization
- Experience developing and launching best-in-class training curriculum and programs, including the support of product launches, and developing content for a LMS system and Partner Management and Training system
- Experience working in a global, transformative, past-paced, enterprise cloud organization
- Experience in partnering with partnerships, product, product marketing, sales, and customer success organizations
- Experience with training and facilitation techniques based on best practice methodologies
- Ability to partner with cross functional roles at various levels
- Strong project and program management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our