WHAT IS BOX
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Solutions Engineering Team at Box includes solutions engineers, value engineering, platform solution engineering, enterprise architects, and demo engineers. As a Solutions Engineer, you will build strong relationships with IT and Business leaders, do deep discovery understanding business problems, and develop innovative solutions with our Box Consulting team and other industry partners. You will work alongside the account team to define and expand revenue opportunities, and ensure the solution is ready for cross company deployments. You also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product; sharing critical feedback with the Product Management, Operations and Engineering functions at Box.
This role in the greater DC area is targeted to support our growing base of clients and prospects in the Federal Government and Commercial sector. Are you curious, passionate about problem-solving and love working with leading-edge technology that drives digital transformation? Then we want to talk to you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You research, explore and identify customer business problems
- Evangelize Box solutions telling compelling stories with creativity
- Own the technical win in your account, and take responsibility for driving the technical deal forward
- Prioritize opportunities and operate as the technical quarterback for internal resources
- Influence and make the business case for product roadmap decisions
- Rapidly learn Cloud Content Management, enterprise security and the content management space
- Demonstrate product integrations, including Salesforce, Google, Office365
- Lead demos across the Box suite of offerings (Box Web, Mobile, Relay, Shield, Governance, Platform and custom API-based apps)
- You facilitate technical training sessions as part of POC customer evaluations and solution design
- Be the voice of the customer - interface directly with our product team based on customer feature requests
- Travel as necessary to engage with customers
WHO YOU ARE
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 4+ years of relevant sales, technical, or customer facing experience, ideally within a SaaS and/or ECM environment
- Experience working with Federal accounts preferred
- Natural curiosity, and desire to solve problems
- Passion for cloud technologies that change the way we work
- Stellar interpersonal skills and strong team values
- Desire to learn and take action
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- History of overachievement in previous roles
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our