WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
To meet this goal, it's imperative that we build diverse, high-performing teams. The Box Talent & Belonging Team is focused on creating an exceptional career experience for Boxers worldwide. We care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and genuine connections within the Boxer community. We are a proactive, dynamic, and diverse group rooted in having high-impact and a team-first mindset.
The Talent & Belonging Specialist plays a critical role in helping to shape the employee experience for all Boxers by providing world-class service and the thoughtful curation of moments-that-matter in our Boxers’ lives. You would serve as the backbone of our operations and processes across the employee development lifecycle, from hire and beyond, all while learning alongside a highly collaborative (and fun!) team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee, manage and facilitate the new hire orientation experience for Boxers worldwide to drive faster ramp up and an increased sense of community and belonging
- Own the production and management of our global learning and development event, LearnFest, that provides key opportunities 3x year to help Boxers grow (logistics, scheduling, swag ordering, communications, event production, budget management, cross-functional collaborators, vendor and PO management)
- Be a trusted partner and collaborate across the Talent & Belonging team + global key stakeholders (People Operations, People Partners, Recruiting, Workplace Services, Marketing, Finance) to ensure smooth and consistent operations, programs and processes
- WorkRamp LMS administration and analytics: own scheduling, enrolling, tracking, feedback surveys, optimizations and reporting to support the team's global learning conference and experiences + reporting out to stakeholders.
- Be the main driver to push the team's new and existing vendors through the approval process and paid in a timely manner.
- Work with the Org Success team on various talent management projects as assigned to support our cross-functional partnership of program growth and scale.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- B.S./B.A. preferred
- Willing to learn new technologies (i.e. LMS, Workday, ServiceDesk) and are proficient with Google Apps (email, calendar)
- Highly detail-oriented with a love for operations and making everything work smoothly
- Excellent employee experience is a top priority for you; you go above and beyond to ensure every employee you touch feels inspired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience writing various comms (email, Slack, newsletters) + internal event and program marketing a plus
- Champion of belonging and community
- Able to handle confidential information with complete discretion
- Able to quickly analyze and understand new situations and business problems
- Have a unmatched desire to solve common problems/roadblocks/obstacles
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .