WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU?
The Senior Manager, Scaled Services will lead a team of Scaled Customer Success Managers (Scaled CSMs) who are focused on retaining and growing a portfolio of Box's small and medium business customers (SMB & Mid-Market), leveraging technology and a programmatic approach.
This role will report to the VP of Customer Success and serve as a key member of the Scaled Customer Success Leadership Team. You will be responsible for helping set the strategy for the future of at-scale Customer Success at Box for our SMB & Mid-Market accounts and executing this strategy to beat the retention and adoption outcomes in this customer base. You will be responsible for effectively onboarding these accounts onto our services, driving usage in the early stages and ongoing, and ensuring high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts actively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Box.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the retention and adoption outcomes of our Scaled Services customer base
- Directly manage a best in class Scaled CSM & Admin team, recruiting, leading, coaching and developing individuals across North America and EMEA markets
- Design and deliver a high-value scaled CSM strategy leveraging 1:many techniques and digital programs to drive customer growth, continually seeking improvements to processes, services, systems and KPIs
- Work with third-party, off-shore team to drive and deliver increased rates of customer engagement
- Collaborate with Customer Marketing and In-Product teams to design, execute and refine digital strategies across thousands of customers
- Experience in leveraging predictive models for customer retention to construct weekly forecasts
- Ensure customers adopt and derive maximum value from their investment in Box and surface new commercial opportunities to internal stakeholder teams in support of customer growth
- Partner with sales, renewals, product, consulting, support, and marketing leadership to drive customer outcomes
- Create a culture of accountability, enabling teams to deliver consistently against goals by creating systems and processes, playbooks and dashboards to monitor performance
- Travel up to 10%
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelors degree required
- 6+ years of experience managing customer relationships through at-scale customer programs with a successful track record of driving retention and growth
- 3+ years of experience managing a team; a natural leader and passionate coach who inspires his/her team to elevate performance
- Collaborative team player with track record of partnering with sales and other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results, help identify and close new business, and drive retention
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing demands
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to execute at both the strategic and tactical level; able to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done
- Strong operational rigor and effective project management skills; able to drive cross-functional collaboration to achieve results
- Tech savvy and excited to learn Box's products; ability to evangelize our cloud content management platform alongside a team of CSMs.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our