WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for a product manager to join us on a mission to fundamentally reimagine business workflows. We know our users often do repetitive or manual tasks at work that should be automated and streamlined. The existing tools and technologies are outdated and cumbersome, so we're re-thinking the future of work with Box Workflow.
We launched two new workflow products in the last year, which have seen great traction in the market. We now need you to help scale those products to drive broad-based adoption, while innovating on how work can be automated with Box. We'd love to add someone to the team that brings a strong end-user focus and enterprise background, with stellar workflow experience, and a strong product management background.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the strategy and roadmap for one or more product areas in the workflow domain
- Specify requirements for critical features which will 10x the adoption of Box's workflow products
- Partner with designers to define and iterate on end user experiences which blow our customer's minds
- Work closely with engineering to scope multiple features and focus on timely execution and delivery of your roadmap
- Measure results and iterate on features with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter (which you will define and own)
- Shape the broader messaging in the market and help enable sales and customer success to deliver on revenue and churn targets
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years as a product manager with experience building products from conception through launch
- 2+ years preparing and presenting product strategy and roadmaps to senior executives
- Experienced as a product owner on scrum teams in an agile environment: leading agile release planning in terms of iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery
- Passionate about building end-user experiences that deliver measurable value without increasing complexity
- Comfortable negotiating technical requirements and dependencies across the technical stack
- Experience with modern workflow and/or automations tools
- Preferred skills:
- Experience in a B2B2C environment, balancing the needs of multiple personas (ex. enterprise buyers, administrators, and end users)
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our