WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
In this role you will work cross-functionally with account executives, sales engineering, customer success, consulting, and marketing to establish a shared vision with our customers and help them achieve their strategic goals. As a Value Engineer you will collaborate both internally and externally to develop business cases derived from a value-based methodology. You will play a critical role in the development of both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
Instrumental to success is an inquisitive, disciplined mind and the ability to hold in-depth, value oriented conversations with CXOs, enterprise architects, and line-of-business users. Most important is a firm understanding of the impact that digital transformation has on an organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Proactively engage target accounts and respective account teams with value engineering methodology
- Assist in conducting value analyses for Box prospects & customers. This includes the creation of analytical models as well as written reports to convey the findings.
- Assist in the production and delivery of executive level presentations in the field
- Represent the value engineering practice during EICs through presentations to C-Level audiences
- Enable the sales organization & supporting teams on the value engineering service offering and tools
- Assist cross-functional teams in a series of customer interviews and workshops as a component of value assessments
- Collect and measure key industry metrics to establish trends and benchmarking
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in Value Engineering, Management Consulting, Professional Services, or Sales Engineering
- Financial modeling proficiency – strong Excel skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of C-Level audiences
- Understand technologies and processes used by enterprise IT organizations
- Understand how information, content, and documents flow across an organization in the context of a business process
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Domain expertise in Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or digital transformation
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and/or IT infrastructure is a plus.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our