WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Product team at Box plays a very critical role to develop and execute on our product strategy in close partnership with our Engineering and GTM organizations. As the Product Strategy Lead to our Chief Product Officer (CPO) you will have immediate and meaningful impact on the entire product organization by driving key functional projects, determining product strategy, and driving alignment with our leadership team on mission critical objectives. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business operations and strategy role, with a focus on partnering with product leaders at high-growth technology companies.
This role is a great opportunity for a creative thinker, looking for an inside and cross-functional perspective of how supporting functions serve critical roles within an innovation-focused technology company. You will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment where collaborating across various teams is expected. The role requires a passion for solving ambiguous problems, optimizing processes, and scaling businesses using analytical and general management skills. You must be inclined to think disruptively and not be afraid to question the status quo. Above all, we're looking for someone who's creative and has a can-do attitude, a lot of grit, and a sense of fun.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as an advisor and trusted partner to the CPO to drive both strategic and operational projects to ensure the product team is meeting key goals and commitments
- Drive high priority strategic topics and initiatives (e.g., what adjacent markets Box can enter to accelerate growth) partnering closely with other product, engineering, and business leaders to create hypothesis and recommendations
- Drive product content for high value engagements such as board meetings, analyst and customer meetings, all-hands, and major events like BoxWorks & annual sales kick-off meeting
- Facilitate and drive product leadership meetings, strategy and planning off-sites, and product all-hands
- Collaborate with SP&A, Finance, and Product Analytics teams to evaluate product performance across both financial and adoption targets
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of overall experience, including 3+ in business strategy, investment banking, or management consulting at a leading company or strategy consulting firm
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills
- Highly-proactive, extremely organized, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects
- Grit and tenacity to get things done in ambiguous situations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High EQ with an ability to work with many different personality types and positively influence others
- 4 year degree required, MBA preferred
- Preferred qualifications:
- In-house experience driving strategy and growth at a fast-paced tech company
- Experience presenting to and influencing C-level executives
- Experience driving cross-functional alignment at the leadership level
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our