WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU:
The Partner Integrations team is responsible for developing new apps, product integrations, and frameworks to support our growing list of strategic partners and inspire the broader ecosystem of developers. Our goal is to build a powerful best-of-breed cloud stack with a single content layer. That way, our customers can connect the content flow across their favorite business apps. We are a fast-paced and high impact team that is helping Box and our partners build world-class enterprise solutions that will both delight and empower our customers. Our integrations help end-users battle content fragmentation, maintain file consistency, and give everyone a unified content experience.
It is with that backdrop that we are opening our newest engineering office in Warsaw, Poland! In order to transform the way people and organizations work, we need to rapidly bring to market new products, integrations, and features. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have a strong technical voice on our team and will uphold high code standards. Your technical guidance will help drive the architecture, design, and implementation of integrations and frameworks to connect Box with SaaS providers across the enterprise. We will look to you to write high quality, robust, maintainable code, and mentor newer engineers to do the same. You will own complex projects with both internal and external dependencies, which will give you influence across multiple teams at Box and with our enterprise partners, who are some of the biggest tech companies in the world.
Warsaw office launching in Feb 2021
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with stakeholders across Engineering, Product, and Business Development to define the future of integrations strategy at Box.
- Establish a team presence and help define the culture in our new Warsaw office.
- Collaborate with your teammates to design technical solutions that are scalable, performant, and stable.
- Grow as an engineer; constantly pushing for improvement of yourself and your teammates.
- Build software that works well with partner ecosystems and delights customers.
- Understand how your work impacts customers and drives business objectives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a passion for making software more useful through product integrations that make remote work easier and more efficient.
- You have developed against a broad set of APIs and can provide meaningful feedback on API designs.
- You are constantly learning and improving as an engineer.
- You have a solid understanding of the full web technology stack.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field of study.
- You have 3+ years of years of professional software development experience in Java, PHP, C#, Node.js, Python or Ruby
- You have developed an app using the Box APIs
- You have prior experience with Microsoft Graph APIs, Google Suite Platform development, Salesforce.
- You have experience building scalable, highly-available service oriented architectures.
- You have experience in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
- You have led or contributed to open source projects.
- You contribute to developer communities such as Stack Overflow or GitHub.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Check out our Open Source Projects:
- Read our Tech Blog:
- Create a developer account and experiment:
- Learn about some of our past projects:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .