WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together "securely". Over the last few years, Box has grown rapidly and with that growth, we have added tons of users who frequently access content stored in Box. This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to deliver on one of our key differentiators by looking at our Identity and Trust Platform with a new lens and define its roadmap for the next 3-5 years. Bottom-line, we are a product-led company and our product managers are highly visible and engaged both across the business and externally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Craft and execute the vision and strategy for our Identity and Core Security features.
- Lead one or more scrum teams to groom backlog and execute against roadmap by diligently executing each sprint by working closely with engineers and technical program manager.
- Partners with other engineering leadership, marketing, and executives to develop short-and long-term product roadmap.
- Collaborate across the company to deliver product capabilities.
- Work effectively as part of a geographically distributed team, with occasional travel.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced product that cares deeply about security and privacy of our customer’s data, with 3+ years of experience shipping enterprise software products in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related fields
- Experience building or deploying modern identity-based systems leveraging technologies such as OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect, and others for authentication, authorization and contextual access control is a strong plus.
- Experience building malware detection solutions, endpoint/mobile security and management, secure web proxy, and related technologies is a plus.
- Capable of leading and motivating a team of engineers in a challenging, dynamic and global environment.
- You are comfortable both doing high-level strategy and execution: you are confident giving a presentation to the CEO and running a meeting with engineers, operations, and marketing.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.