WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is looking for a hardworking Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join the Digital Performance Marketing team. This individual will be joining a diverse team and reporting to the Group Manager of Digital Marketing. S/he will be responsible for both our paid search efforts and also for our broader programmatic display program at Box.
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for management and execution of Global search strategies for both the always-on programs and in support of our Integrated Campaign Managers and Field Marketing teams. In addition, this person will own end-to-end programmatic display efforts to support digital acquisition. Day-to-day functions include, analyzing, optimizing and reporting on Paid Search performance, and also include planning, activation and optimization of our programmatic efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define paid search and programmatic display program strategies as part of the overall Digital Performance Marketing strategy by using a data driven approach to help optimize our buys and improve ROI, and manage the programs accordingly.
- Monitor trends, investigate irregularities in performance and provide weekly and monthly communication to internal stakeholders on Search/Programmatic performance against our KPIs.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Integrated Campaign Managers, Brand, Web to conduct multivariate A/B testing to improve landing page conversion rate, deliver the best content and copy for testing, and identify technical issues that might be affecting our overall performance.
- Run tests and pilot programs to find new, scalable tactics and identify vendors to keep programs healthy.
- Identify potential programmatic partners that can efficiently supplement Box's digital media efforts.
- Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, media opportunities, approaches and strategies with a focus on data providers that can improve targeting reach and capabilities.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in a hands-on role leading paid search, programmatic and/or paid social campaigns at an agency or as a marketer with increasing responsibility in digital marketing, and a strong focus on digital go-to-market strategies
- Bachelor's Degree required. The ideal candidates will have a BA or BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline.
- Strong understanding of overall digital marketing ecosystem and the role that Paid Search, Programmatic Display and/or Paid Social play within is required. Knowledge of digital advertising formats and standard methodologies required.
- Experience with Enterprise web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), Paid Search (Google), Programmatic Buys (MediaMath, AdRoll, Adobe Campaign Manager) and/or Paid Social (LinkedIn, Facebook) buys is required, in addition to business analysis or data-based dashboard reports to build a performance-based narrative in slide deck format is required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is required. Experience with Salesforce (SFDC), Tableau and Adobe Experience Manager is a plus.
- International marketing experience preferred.
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our