WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are seeking a self-driven and hands on Order Management Associate to help with our order processing, and ensure proper billing of Box’s products and services.
This role will report directly to the Order Management Manager and offers opportunities to work with a dynamic team to grow and deepen your Order Management skills while also partnering with our Sales, Legal and greater Accounting teams. We're looking for someone who has the ability to operate effectively, think creatively in a fast-moving environment as well as the desire to contribute to a hardworking team, and have fun while doing it!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Daily processing of orders submitted by customers and/or reseller partners. This includes provisioning services and billing.
- Participate in month-end close activities including reconciling and resolving variances detected across of our sales, provisioning, and billing systems.
- Have a strong understanding of our back-end systems including Salesforce and Zuora and propose improvements to processes where applicable.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Operations, Technical Accounting, Deal Desk, and Legal to review non-standard order arrangements. Ensure no adverse financial, business, or legal implications are associated with orders.
- Coordinate with various teams across Revenue Operations both internationally and domestically as it relates to order processing, collections, revenue recognition, and billing support.
- Help drive ad hoc projects, reports, and tasks related to the business as they arise.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ or more years of order management experience or similar operational experience
- BA/BS or equivalent in (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting a plus)
- Experience in systems such as Salesforce, Zuora, Apttus, Netsuite a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements, and practice good judgment while ensuring policy and processes are followed and solve any problems that may arise.
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, overly organized and great attention to detail.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our