Box is growing fast - real fast - and we’re just getting started. Our opportunity is meaningful: 500 million knowledge workers worldwide, struggling to manage, share and secure information trapped in $45 billion of legacy, disconnected systems. Box’s mission is to power how the world works together. Over the past 10+ years, we have completely redefined the way people work together, becoming the market leader in cloud content management. What will the next 10 years look like? Join us and help build it.
The Partner Operations Analyst will work closely with Channel Sales and our partners to help drive partner engagement and operational excellence within Channel. We are looking for someone to own the ops side of the relationship with some of our most strategic partners while helping Box scale operations for all of our partners. A successful candidate has experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced business environment, especially within Channel operations and the Saas industry.
As a key point of contact to our partners, you will collaborate directly with Channel Sales leadership, GTM Ops, Finance, Legal, Pricing, Marketing, and Enterprise Systems. Your responsibilities will range from meeting directly with our partners, to driving engagement by collaborating with Marketing and Channel Sales, to implementing process and systems improvements that impact all of our partners. An effective Partner Operations Analyst will make it easy for Box's partners to do business with us by removing barriers and creating a best-in-class experience for the partners.
- Manage the relationship with key strategic partners from an operational standpoint, triaging problems and fielding feedback on how to improve the current systems and processes.
- Involvement in new product introduction process and Global Channel price list updates and management
- Establish a thorough understanding of all Box processes that impact partners including - but not limited to - partner onboarding, deal registrations, order management, new product introductions, and price changes.
- Train internal teams and external partners on new channel programs, systems, policies, or initiatives.
- Support and scale the Referral process from submission through payment.
- Build and generate reporting and dashboards within the Partner Portal and for internal teams
- Own project management on key initiatives that impact the Channel Team and Programs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years in an externally-facing, customer- or partner-centric role with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize between short-term goals and long-term priorities with a proven track record of exercising solid organizational and planning skills.
- Experience with Salesforce, Apttus or knowledge of Zuora a plus.
- An active team player who takes initiative to not just identify problems but proactively recommend and implement solutions.
- Ability to adjust to competing demands and priorities and to operate within ambiguous situations and multiple constraints.
- BA/BS degree
- Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.