Box is growing fast and we're just getting started. Our opportunity is meaningful: 500 million knowledge workers worldwide, struggling to manage, share, and secure information trapped in $45 billion of legacy, disconnected systems. Box's mission is to power how the world works together. Over the past 10+ years, we have redefined the way people work, and now we are creating and leading the transition to the cloud content management market. What will the next 10 years look like? Join us and help build it.
We are looking for a bright and energetic individual to join our equity team. This role will accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s global stock plans. Qualified applicants will have from 1- 5 years of experience in stock administration from a global public company. This role works as a member of the Controllership team and collaborates closely with Legal, HR, IT and a broader finance team The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, a high level of accuracy, ability to focus on detail, and is a person who takes pride in delivering high quality work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally
- Process semi-annual global ESPP enrollment and stock purchase in approximately 10 countries
- Use Charles Schwab Equiview platform to ensure all equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, dispositions, etc.) are correctly processed in a timely manner
- Prepare equity summary for the board meetings to include new equity grants from new hires, refresh and promotions
- Ensure global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements
- Respond to questions from employees regarding their equity questions
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Prepare annual reporting forms required by IRS
- Prepare and distribute year-end tax statements for all equity transactions related to international reporting
- Conduct quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed
- Prepare all equity related journal entries
- Reconcile cash and shares related to equity transactions during month end close
- Proactively identify and escalate issues to achieve successful results within tight timelines
- Prepare quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports for Finance, HR, Legal and Payroll as needed
- Assist in enhancing and documenting equity-related procedures, policies, and controls
- Conduct new employee equity benefits orientation
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested
- Minimum 1-5 years of progressive stock administration experience in a global public company
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- CEP highly preferred, completion of Level 1 required
- Advanced knowledge of and experience working with Charles Schwab Equiview a plus
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Acute attention to detail and well developed organization and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, but also knows how to have fun while doing it!
- Mobile employee taxation knowledge a plus.