Landor is looking for a Senior Retail/Shopper Strategist to join our Delhi studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Retail Shopper Strategist, you will influence senior level thinking and move the client to action.
- Own projects and work across teams to add a different angle or deeper insight that delivers extraordinary client work and grows client accounts.
- Review data, conduct analysis, uncover insights, and prepare coherent and persuasive point of view and actionable recommendations for our clients.
- Create lasting impact by demonstrating industry-leading thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and restless intellectual curiosity
What you’ll need
- Expert understanding of the working of Retail in India landscape with knowledge of different format stores for Modern Trade and General Trade
- A solid grasp of the principles of Retail Communication
- Knowledge of planograms for Shopper, expertise on Consumer Shopper Insights according to different Retail environments.
- A good understanding of Beverages Category in India preferably.
- Open-mindedness with an inherent curiosity, and willingness to share fresh perspectives in solving problems.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.