Landor is looking for a Client Services Intern to join our Hamburg studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Support with all areas of project management, build relationships that enable seamless collaboration. Find opportunities where others see adversity.
- As part of our Client Services Team, work side-by-side Business Development, Design and Strategy to support the delivery of client projects.
- Become a client guru, understanding their organisation and business challenges.
- Be a stickler for detail, ensuring all presentations, proposals and communications are error free and of the highest quality.
What you’ll need
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ability to build strong working relationship, internally and externally.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate with clients independently and with confidence.
- A solutions-driven outlook, fuelled by curiosity and an innovative mind.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.