Landor is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join our Hong Kong studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Be a curious problem solver, passionate about technology and creativity who thrives in a fast paced, innovative and collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers and project managers to create the most compelling and successful experience possible.
- Suggest innovative features and ideas for across a diverse range of applications.
- Stay abreast of the evolving technology landscape including the emergence of new standards, protocols and devices.
- Have strong ability to problem-solve and work in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
What you’ll need
- Extraordinary software engineering talent with development experience using web technologies.
- Passion for staying on the bleeding edge of platforms, methodologies and web trends.
- A personal portfolio of work, beyond what you've done on the job (show us your personal Github repo or contributions to other projects!).
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Solid experience with SPA, adaptive and responsive website development.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility principals, experience with social media integration.
- Experience with various CMS systems and concepts.
- Familiar with continuous integration, functional/unit testing and deployment automation concepts.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Our Tech Stack
- NET & Sitecore
- CSS3, SASS, Modular CSS, Jar/Pug
- Meteor, React, NEXT.js, Angular, three.js
- js, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt
- Git, Gitlab, Chef, TeamCity, Docker
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.