Landor is looking for a Client Services Intern to join our Hong Kong studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Support with all areas of project management, build relationships that enable seamless collaboration.
- Provide project co-ordination and administrative support, including agenda setting, meeting preparation, scheduling, status reports, budget and timeline tracking
- Operational support: coordination with other functions on handling the payments from the clients and tracking in the systems
What you’ll need
- Understanding of what makes great work and what it takes to make it happen
- Strong attention to detail and robust follow through
- Understanding of internal workflow systems
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.