Landor is looking for a People Coordinator to join our Shanghai studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp, workspace & architectural design experts BDG and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
Own the administrative elements of key people processes. Build relationships, becoming the go-to person for people enquiries. Enhance experiences across the whole employee lifecycle.
- Work side-by-side with the People Team to deliver on key people processes and initiatives. Including onboarding, learning & development, benefits & reward, and recruitment.
- Drive and participate in internal cultural activities.
- Own our People systems, sharing data, reports and valuable insights.
- Build relationships across the business, partnering closely with colleagues in other departments, such as Talent and Finance.
What you’ll need
- A passion for all things ‘People’ and delivering an exceptional employee experience.
- Inherent curiosity, with a confidence to propose new ways of doing things.
- Excellent people, communication and customer service skills
- Be a stickler for detail, ensuring all presentations, proposals and communications are error free and of the highest quality.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, professional team and environment.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.