Landor is looking for a Implementation Design Director to join our Hamburg studio. Could this be you?
We are Landor.
World-leading brand specialists.
Consulting. Design. Experience.
Connecting business strategy to brand.
Bringing every facet of brand to life.
Creating brand-led experiences for talent & customers.
United in our drive to make a positive difference.
Proudly part of WPP.
We build brands, designed to transform.
Our Landor Group also includes leaders in sonic branding amp,
workspace & architectural design experts BDG
and award-winning motion specialists ManvsMachine.
What you’ll do
As part of our Brand Implementation team, play a pivotal role in ensuring that our clients' brands are not only conceptualized brilliantly but also executed flawlessly across various touchpoints.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive brand implementation strategy for global clients, ensuring that the brand's visual identity is effectively translated into real-world applications.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of designers and project managers, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Apply your creative vision, strategic thinking, and exceptional leadership to proactively provide day-to-day creative leadership and management of project and account specific teams.
- Take on the creative management of projects by leading design teams and manage and report on project statuses as required.
What you’ll need
- Understanding bold thinking and how it translates into design
- Understanding of how design affects business success
- Ability to partner with Client Service to maximize your effectiveness as a creative lead
- Creative impact and ability to manage the complete delivery of projects
- Demonstrable success in leading, motivating and communicating
- Proactive approach to technology, software, and industry innovations
- Ability to perform consistently and reliably with a willingness to increase professional responsibilities, skills, and understanding of broader market issues
- Solid design experience in a similar creative environment for numerous years with a strong focus on brand implementation
- Comprehensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and Frontify
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination.
Landor is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.