Landor & Fitch
Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Client Director to join the Delhi studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
We exist to help brands compete in an ever-changing and highly competitive world. To do our work effectively, we must have the highest standards and most efficient practices. This is where Client Directors come in. Our Client Services team help clients gain agility and find opportunities where others see adversity. The team helps clients and their brands gain profitable growth by thriving in an accelerated pace of change where disruption is the norm.
This role is accountable for client services excellence and client satisfaction across all our regional APAC and China key accounts. Directors collaborate seamlessly with other functions in the offices and the region, including Strategy, Design, Research, Digital and Brand Experience. As a client lead, they steer a team of people, and along with that team, ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on scope. This is done through effective resourcing on all engagements, whilst delivering against our financial/budgeted work plans.
What we’re looking for
Job Duties & Responsibilities
A Client Director with over 8+ years of experience of flawlessly executing and managing branding projects, team development and growth through existing and new clients. You will have strong communication, negotiation, presentation and organizational skills, supervisory experience and a passion for brands.
What skills are necessary?
- Undergraduate degree 15 years’ experience at branding, design, experience design, advertising, event and marketing agency is a MUST
- Fluency in English.
- Experienced in brand experience across digital, packaging and/ or retail experience would be desirable.
- Excellent skills using PowerPoint, Keynote for writing and developing presentations.
- Passionate in client presentations with excellent presentations skills both internally and externally
- Strong networking skills to manage and liaise with other regions
- Good attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple workstreams efficiently on time and on target
- Willing to travel to APAC
- Strong numeracy with the ability to create estimates and budget accurately
- Ability to multi-task and juggle projects of different nature, size, timelines and client sector and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Self-disciplined with a proactive attitude
- Ambitious and responsible
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager
People and Team
- Interacts with colleagues and clients in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
- Actively participates in workshops and other sessions to grow expertise in Experience Maps, Opportunity Mapping, and other tools to identify business opportunities and solve clients’ business challenges.
- Facilitates internal project team meetings (kick-off, status, etc.).
- Responsible for motivating project teams.
- Constantly seeks out knowledge and active feedback and responds quickly and positively.
- Mentors and upskills more junior members of the team
- Is the central point of communication on one or more brands, and is accountable for the accurate and timely flow of information between the client and the internal team.
- Ensures that all milestones are met. And/or partners with Client Directors as key partner for relationships owned by Client Director.
- Is accountable for delivering agreed-upon revenue and growth targets.
- Embraces business development and is building skills to identify business opportunities on existing clients.
- Collaborates with the wider team - designers, strategists, production / implementation, etc. - to agree on appropriate resources and ensure high quality deliverables are delivered on time and on budget.
- Acts as central point of contact/account lead for one or more brands.
- Participates in work sessions to grow abilities to connect the dots between client’s business challenges and Landor & Fitch’s capabilities. Tracks and ensure actions are completed as agreed thereafter.
- Develops a deep understanding of the client’s organisation and business needs.
- Builds confidence with the client that strategic solutions, project details, process steps, billings and deliverables are well organized, communicated and managed.
- Is comfortable interacting with clients at a senior level.
- Resolves work quality issues through interactions with wider team members as appropriate.
- Proactively identifies for managers any challenges with regards to project pricing, project budgets, and scope creep, and helps identify solutions.
Competencies for Success
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptionally organized, with systems for tracking and managing time
- Ability to build strong relationships, internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast-moving environment
- Decisive, but respectful of and comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Voracious hunger – for new information, for new business, for new ideas.
- Financially savvy – can articulate and understand financial goals for the business and for team members.
- Optimistic and capable of encouraging the same from others.
- Strategic and intellectual agility – can connect the dots and recommend next steps in a linear course of action
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.