Landor & Fitch
Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Global Production Hub Project Manager to join the Mumbai studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
The role as our Project Manager is a fast-paced role will lead on all thing's artwork.
You will be a key member of the team and the point of contact between different local teams, and the production hub. You will be the person who ensures the smooth distribution of information and work within the project teams, and you will work closely with the production manager to manage timings on projects. As a keen organiser, you will relish the opportunity to work on a variety of diverse projects, whilst also bringing an ordered approach to everything you do.
- Day to day will be assisting, and in some cases, managing packaging artwork projects.
- Taking briefs from the various local account management teams and working with production manager to assess the best solution within the artwork team.
- Chasing artwork sign off
- Ensure artwork requirements are resourced appropriately, facilitating artworker/production manager team meetings
- Communicate to the Production Manager if artwork requirements have changed.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure artwork elements and approvals are completed to agreed timescale and critical paths are met.
- Maintain and review project trackers for artwork.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with the Production Director, Production Manager and local account managers.
- Input into weekly meetings and manage their own/ others work and time to deliver to a high standard.
- Act as quality control on all projects - checking artwork amendments prior to sending for approval.
- Ensure that the Production Manager is kept informed of timings and workflow, and that the Production Director is kept informed about ongoing projects.
- Understand and use the online resource booking tool
- Monitor and ensure approval of artwork.
- Receive and collate local market requests.
- Clarify requests with creative and strategy (as necessary). Co-ordinate required amends as necessary.
- Be responsive to local market requests.
- Maintain internal admin, such as contact lists up to date, local market work overviews, evaluation reports, etc.
- Organise any status meetings and follow up as necessary.
- Work with production manager and director to calculate project cost.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of taking briefs and projects through the process
- Minimum 3 years' experience in packaging artwork production in retail/FMCG field.
- Must have previous project management experience and proven ability to meet time critical deadlines.
- You will be a MAC user and must have experience in relevant software; Adobe Illustrator, In-Design, Abobe-Pro.
- You will be a clear communicator who can liaise with multiple people to get the right result.
- An excellent negotiator.
- Be confident when dealing with internal stakeholders.
- You will have accuracy and an eye for detail.
- You will be a team player who is pro-active and results driven.
- Must have excellent communication and organisational skills
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.