Landor & Fitch
Landor & Fitch is hiring the Project Manager to join the Shanghai studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
You are not individual contributor but a team player. You will report to Business Development Director to fulfill GC business development & marketing plan.
Your role would include:
- 70% of business development support: get involved in full sales circle includes but not limited to initial conversation with client, company credential drafting, proposal drafting, negotiation on terms & conditions, market & competitor research, trend study, pitch preparation etc.
- 20% of client engaging: to grow career in branding, you would be given the chance to work on some real project to understand our offer and ways of working, will get involved in client engaging to make sure our client relationship has been formed in a healthy way and can drive potential business cooperation as long-term partner.
- 10% of marketing support & other senior management team support: making annual plan for marketing and adapting global materials to China market (weibo/wechat), social media operation (weibo/wechat)
What we’re looking for
- A bachelor’s degree with 3 years of branding experience.
- You have been demonstrated to be capable to run project independently with proven track record in project management and cross function teamwork.
- Deliver great work with respect to deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with an eye for details
- Fluent English and Chinese skills (English is the daily working language as we have lots of native English speakers within the team)
- Quick learner and have passion in business growth
- Hands on and result driven mindset, with sense of ownership and can get things done
- Positive & supporting attitude for matrix
What we can offer
- On job training by Directors
- Complex project mix to fast up the learning process
- Extraordinary work standards & client lists with great market reputation
- Open culture that encourages curiosity
- Team members are from diversified background that brings creativities and differences
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.