We are looking for an exceptional 3D Designer to work with our Branded Environments team. As part of the San Fransisco Creative team, the Designer will work closely with the creative directors, designers, and other project team members to create innovative and effective branded environment experiences for a diverse array of clients.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment where innovation, creativity, a positive attitude and passion are valued. Must have the ability to prioritize while multi-tasking, handle pressure, and be able to jump in and roll up their sleeves in the middle of a project, with adherence to quality and deadlines while maintaining a high level of professionalism, courtesy and ethics.
Specific activities include designing, planning, and documenting a variety of environmental design projects including, office environments, trade show booths, exhibits, events, and retail environments from concept through production.
- Creating viable conceptual ideas through: image boards, sketching and rendering, space planning, spatial visualization, color and finish specification, design intent documentation, construction documents, resource coordination, and supporting client presentations.
- Participate in planning and scheduling activities and manage workflow and deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BFA/BA/BS degree in Industrial Design, Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent
- 1+ years of professional environment design experience preferred (Entry level & other levels of experience considered).
- Experience in 3D computer modeling processes, practices, and techniques (SketchUp a must).
- Additional 3D rending packages (Cinema4D, Vray, KeyShot, 3D Studio Max, and After Effects) are advantageous.
- Proficiency in the following software applications: PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, Office Suite of products.
- Knowledge of documentation programs such as Vectorworks or similar is ideal.
- Create client-ready presentation decks in InDesign (PowerPoint or Keynote as needed).
- Proficiency in Architectural, Workplace or Retail Visualization.
- Planning skills & knowledge of ADA.
- Passionate about industry, consumer, and style trends.
- Strong communication, organizational, and teamwork skills.
- Desire to work in a professional collaborative creative work environment.
- Strong awareness of construction methods, materials and fixtures, lighting and fundamental merchandising techniques for retail and fixture design.
- Desire to collaborate with graphic designers, design development specialists, and architectural designers to complete projects effectively and efficiently.
- Reside in San Francisco Bay Area to work in-house.
Applicant should provide link or website to share sample of work.