Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager, HK
We are hiring our next Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager to support our team. Could this be you?
Let us tell you more….
LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong is looking for a talented Digital Producer / Digital Project Manager to join our multi-skilled and multicultural studio. The ideal candidate will be as excited as we are about how design will help shape the future, and will be an integral member of our branding team, helping us create outstanding, strategically driven creative work for our clients.
So, what are we looking for?
For LANDOR & FITCH Hong Kong, a Digital Producer is:
- Tracking budgets and schedules, managing scope, creating project plans, assessing risk, and help manage a strategy, design & development team to successful project completion
- Report into the Client Service team and support them at the front lines for client contact
- Know how to steer projects while always keeping the client's needs in mind strategic about when you can handle issues cropping up, and when it's time to escalate before it's too late
- Support the client service team through the discovery and design process to arrive at a business/technical specification that developers can execute upon Demonstrate knowledge of digital architecture, user experience, design, content, SEO/search, social media, and analytics
- Understand the client's vision for the end deliverable. Is it up to quality standards? Does it look good? Has thought been given to the client's ease of use when entering content? Are all edge cases covered or knowingly not in scope?
- Monitor project progress and examine, research and resolve issues
- Manage UAT and client review
- Explore opportunities to add value
What skills are necessary?
- At least 8 years managing multiple digital projects
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Solid understanding of software delivery lifecycle and waterfall/agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- Solid understanding of the documentation essential to all digital projects such as scope of work, project brief, functional specifications, user acceptance tests, timelines
- Well organized and team working skills
- Self-disciplined with a proactive attitude
- Ambitious and responsible
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com