LANDOR & FITCH: Extraordinary Brand Transformation by Design
Social change and soaring technology are transforming the world around us, putting incredible pressure on businesses to continually change and adapt. In this world, brand has never been more important. A strong brand has purpose. It informs decisions, drives differentiation and propels positive cultural change. And when brand is brought to life with world-class design, it creates more than growth on the balance sheet – it builds a sustainable future.
We help our clients drive business transformation, combining Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability with FITCH’s strategic expertise in experience, retail and workplace design. We’re proud to be the world’s largest specialist brand and design group. With more than 1,200 curious and creative minds, spanning 20+ countries, we work as one team to make a positive difference for our clients, their communities and the world we live in.
The Senior Strategist provides day-to-day leadership of strategy work streams by showing best practice of insightful and convincing solutions for LANDOR & FITCH clients and internal creative stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate strategic thinking clearly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Comfort and expertise in supporting/leading interviews - internal, external, executive
- Experience in retail positioning, design strategy, and understanding consumer/shopper behavior
- Proven ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Skilled at researching trends in customer behavior, retail strategies, and branding
- Facilitating creative exploration among diverse participants (internal and external)
- Proven ability to lead projects through clear written and oral communications
- Experience working with large, global retailers and brands
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or social sciences preferred
- Leading candidates will have exceptional attention to detail, a balanced analytical and creative mindset, ability to swiftly prioritize competing priorities, and knowledge of retail and branding best practices
Key Responsibilities: The majority of time within the role is dedicated to:
- Providing day-to-day leadership of strategy work streams
- Representing the strategy team and wider community with clients
- Providing a clear, evidence-based strategy that is true to the consumer and valuable to the client
- Supporting strategists on their journey towards becoming senior strategists
- Demonstrate best practice in how to use our strategic tools and processes
- Owning and developing a specialism that supports projects and drives the wider business
- Providing insight on LANDOR & FITCH’s competitors and how we can win
- Leading pitch work streams
Key Success Factors:
- Logical approach that connects all the drivers with the desired outcome
- Engaging communication with clients, teams, and other communities
- Collaborative results to drive a point of view in a way that includes all voices
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one LANDOR & FITCH.