Landor is hiring the Finance Analyst to join the China Shanghai office's talented finance team.
Could this be you?
Landor builds some of the world’s most iconic and agile brands. Our global team of strategic experts and creative explorers solve complex business and brand challenges in unexpected ways. It’s one of the reasons we took home four Cannes Lions this past June.
Landor exists to help brands compete in an ever-changing and highly competitive world. To do our work effectively, we must have the highest standards and most efficient practices. That’s where you come in.
Who you are...
The Finance Analyst provides support to the Finance Controller. The Finance Analyst will be responsible for business finance support to Landor Greater China.
• Ensures compliance with WPP group reporting requirements
• Participates in multiple internal initiatives to help build our culture in support of our brand
• Role model for others in terms of energy, optimism, and drive for results
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Accounts Payable --Check documents to make sure they are comply our policies and remark all information SSC ask for.
- Billable Expense Tracking-Track billable expense and communicate with business team to make sure bill all billable expense to clients.
- AR Control --Check billing requests with contracts and communicate with SSC for billing. Communicate with business team and SSC for AR collection status.
- Reporting--Check the actual reports that SSC work out to make sure all actual reports are correct.
- Intercompany—Work together with team and intercompany finance to reconcile the mismatch.
- Audit-Support for annual statutory audit and internal audit and SOX audit.
- Business Analysis:--Support FC finish business analysis report such as Utilization/Realization Report, Rolling forecast, New business Analysis, Client Profitability, Backlog and Pipeline Report and etc.
- Finance System—Support FC for WPP Maconomy Project implementation and launch.
- Compliance—Support FC for compliance process optimization.
What we’re looking for...
- Candidates with 2 – 3 years GL or reporting or finance analysis experience
- Experience working in a marketing services environment, dealing with accounting close processes, knowledge of financial accounting concepts, ideally knowledge of financial accounting systems (Maconomy/ Cartesis)