Landor Mexico City is searching for a Senior Motion Designer/Art Director responsible for concepting and production of 2D/3D motion graphics and video content, working closely with the design and strategy teams to ensure the highest standards of development and execution of world-class video.
- Strong command of visual and communication design principles.
- Understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across channels and audiences.
- Enthusiastic about graphic design and other visual trends associated with entertainment, gaming & culture.
- Passion for storytelling, design, media and technology.
- Exceptional 2D and 3D motion ideation and production skills.
- Expert in After Effects, Cinema 4D and a diverse range of motion design software.
- Ability to create work under minimal supervision as well as presenting creative solutions.
In this role you will be focused on shaping and leading ideas through animation from concept to completion. You will be responsible for creating multi-faceted, original, branded motion graphics animation content.
This role requires collaborative leadership working cross-functional on a range of deliverables across multiple product, content, experiential and communication platforms while collaborating with and empowering in-house and 3rd party creative teams to deliver compelling original content.
The position calls for a designer who has demonstrated experience in leading multiple work streams, developing creative both independently and alongside cross-functional teams, and executing against a wide variety of creative and strategic business briefs.
This role may require a great level of English as you will collaborate closely with other Landor offices worldwide on a different range of projects.