We are hiring our next Senior Designer to join our Shanghai office.
Could this be you?
Helps to develop design strategy to deliver the best possible creative solution to brief and timings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understanding /awareness of the local aesthetic and culture when creating local and global brands, e.g. type, colour issues, symbols etc. for regions.
- Ensures all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc., seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free, of highest quality and always relevant to the client’s issues.
- Partners effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all relevant prospective clients’ requirements.
- Communicates findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written and oral presentation forms.
- Sharing and importing best practices and resources with peers within broader Landor network.
- Interacts in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
- Builds partners internally across functions, working across all disciplines as an active team player.
- Seeks out personal creative growth outside expertise.
- Explores, conceptualizes and crafts design solutions.
- Establishes and ensures delivery of strategic directions from concept to production.
- May lead project work with ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at one time.
- Effectively critiques work of others and can explain design direction.
- Problem solves, creates ideas and assists to develop and evaluate competitive design strategies and plans.
- A sophisticated understanding of aesthetics and able to present design strategy and solutions to various audiences (including clients).
- Understands the importance and supports new business opportunities, events and pitch process.
- Supports utilization and quality across the project.
- Helps project planning and organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 5 yrs. design experience in branding/ design agency.
- Design degree or relevant design qualification.
- Skilled in Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Keynote) and working knowledge of Microsoft packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Works with wide range of corporate/consumer clients and across multi-channels.
- Ability to deliver and identify good creative design.
- Strategic thinker able to problem solve and have a can-do attitude.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized with ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
- Contributing to the discussion
Compelling Communication - Makes an impact on and persuades intended audiences.
Management & Communication
- Influencing - Relates well to a variety of people across all levels internally and externally. Builds rapport and constructive and effective relationships. Uses diplomacy and tact and diffuses high tension situations comfortably.
- Understanding the client and business
Business Development - Creates a platform for the agency to shine. Contributes to new business development through opportunity spotting and conversion.
- Idea generation
Innovation - Plays a part in developing new insights into situations and questions conventional approaches. Provides adaptive and dynamic solutions to problems or obstacles.
Storytelling - Tells compelling stories with narrative that holds tension. Conveys information effortlessly and memorably.
And what about LANDOR & FITCH?
Our ambition is to deliver extraordinary brand transformation for our clients, by design.
With Landor’s brand consulting and strategic design capability, FITCH’s experience design and retail consultancy, and ManvsMachine’s leading edge motion design, we are the largest specialist brand and design group in the world. We are a team of over 1100+ curious minds, with 43 offices across 19 countries, working as one, to create extraordinary brand experiences.
The LANDOR & FITCH Group is part of WPP, a creative transformation company.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
If you think this is you, express your interest and apply. To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here… www.landor.com