We’re looking for an Infused Production Technician to join our Green Thumb team! The Infused Production Tech is responsible for assisting with the production of cannabis infused products. Our ideal candidate for this role is familiar with Cannabis is a highly regulated industry, so prior experience working with regulatory requirements and compliance, as well as workplace safety, is highly desirable.
- Prepare laboratory equipment
- Make marijuana-infused products (MIP) including edibles, tinctures, topicals, and concentrates
- Deliver on production goals, while focused on safety and quality
- Produce product per recipes and SOP's, maintaining high quality standards
- Clean and maintain equipment and laboratory facility
- Store supplies and equipment, dispose of waste according to guidelines, and keep laboratory working areas sanitary and safe
- Wash and sterilize tools
- Employee may also be responsible for monitoring production line and collecting samples for analysis.
- Follow SOP and standard analytical procedures to meet Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- Record data in lab notebooks, computer databases, and test reports
- High School Diploma required; further education preferred
- Basic math skills
- Familiarity with OSHA guidelines for dealing with hazardous chemicals
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
- Must be able to learn and understand Cannabis laws, rules, and regulations and have a passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be approved to receive an Agent badge.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Physical demands – May be required to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (200 pounds with assistance)
- New Hire rate: $16/hour
- Pay after 90 days: $16.50/hour
- Pay at 1-year anniversary: $18/hour