We are looking for an exceptionally motivated Sr. Developer with Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations experience. You will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. This role will mainly be responsible for the custom development and integration aspects of the MS Dynamics Supply Chain Management suite throughout the enterprise.
You will collaborate with the MS Dynamics core technology team to ensure that the solution is developed based on evolving business needs. This individual will be accountable for the configuration and custom development of the solution and assist in implementation, roll out, and support activities as the solution is launched across cultivation centers located across the US. The rollout will require understanding the configured base product and knowledge to identify / define configuration needs over the base configuration to align with the specific site needs. This will be driven primarily by the global template prepared by the technical configuration team as the base.
The role is located at Green Thumb’s corporate office in Chicago supporting locations across the US. This is an extremely unique and “greenfield” opportunity to join a fast-paced organization to help establish and build an excellence center, with clear and tangible impact on the future of Green Thumb’s position in this business domain.
- Working with functional and business team to prepare technical specifications from the functional specifications
- Heads down customer development; extension of standard functionality, new functionality and integrations, SSRS and Power BI report, PowerApps
- Working with offshore development team identifying their tasks and ensuring quality code Is checked In
- Technical architecture and development design for integrations between the various systems at GTI namely eComm, POS, ERP, Loyalty, CRM, Analytics and related
- Help In defining, Implementing, and adhering to quality code and best practices
- Providing expertise in resolving technical configuration and development issues encountered in the development and deployment process
- Assist the operations team with performance troubleshooting tier 2 support as needed
- Preparing the global rollout template for GTI’s various sites and lead the technical deployment working closely with the functional, business, and IT teams
- BA/BS Degree with specialization in computer sciences or equivalent technology
- Minimum 4+ years of progressive experience in MS Dynamics Finance and Operations product implementation, development, and support activities
- Advanced business process analysis and mapping skills with excellent documentation skills is required
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to assess and understand details of work product(s) or related business information
- Customer-oriented, ability to self-manage and take ownership
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
As an employer of more than 100 employees, Green Thumb will be operating in accordance with the Biden Administration’s Path Out of the Pandemic should the mandate take effect.