As an Account Director, you expertly manage and grow client relationships. Clients describe you as an expert and trusted advisor—and you use engaging leadership to develop those senior level client relationships. Overall profitability of the business and client satisfaction is on your shoulders—but you have that covered. Most importantly, you’re a leader to internal, multidisciplinary teams who can motivate a team to deliver successful integrated campaigns and programs.
- Partner with strategy team to develop and provide strategic direction for clients.
- Foster relationships with clients to ensure the effective delivery of high-profile, large-scale projects.
- Lead internal teams, integrated agency partners and client teams to deliver cross-channel campaign ideation and execution (including Video Production, Digital Media, Social, SEM, DCO, CX, etc.) to support client goals.
- Manage and inspire teams to work through dynamic timelines and be able to pivot quickly with shifting business/clients’ requirements.
- Manage finances of account revenue and profitability.
- Develop and deliver organic growth within accounts.
- Deliver metrics on the quality of the relationship and the product provided to accounts.
- Ensure all Statements Of Work are drafted, documented, accurate, and implemented.
- Foster relationships with other Account Directors, Account Team members, and multi-disciplinary teams as well as with Agency partners – cultivating an atmosphere of collaboration and confidence.
- Mentor and coach team members while motivating and leading overall project teams.
- Define and implement best practices at the business unit level.
- Contribute to overall development of the Client Services department – bring your own ideas of process improvements and ways to make the work better, the team nurtured and the client happy.
- Oversee and guide development of fiscal year strategic marketing communications and advertising plan against the confirmed business plan objectives.
- Along with Agency partners, present creative, media plans, go-to-market plans, campaigns and brand launches, strategies, etc. at client and executive leadership meetings
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all materials and deliverables, adhering to confirmed budget
- Attend and oversee all applicable operational meetings with Client and Agency partners
- Act as liaison for Client on key Agency partner and third-party vendor communications and meetings
- 5-10 years of Account Management experience within integrated (AOR) agencies, retail, digital marketing, and full-funnel broadcast and web-integrated campaigns – preferably as the lead Agency of Record on high-profile, fast-paced accounts
- Experience managing clients, Inter-Agency Teams and full-funnel campaigns, preferably within the automotive space
The Talent Team at Critical Mass is focused on ensuring we provide the best training, on-boarding, and employee experience possible! Our new hires & employees are the future of our organization, and we want to set you up for long-term success. In effort to do so, we’d like to establish the ask that you plan to work from an office a minimum of 3 days a week. The ask stems from our want to:
- Strengthen opportunity for continuous learning
- Improve collaboration and team relationship.
- Increase employee engagement
This hybrid model balances the need for individual flexibility while maintaining the relentless customer focus we provide at CM. We understand that not everyone may feel comfortable with this expectation, so we ask that you please let us know immediately if there are any concerns so we can help navigate accordingly.
CM Liquid Talent is still an option for roles approved to be 100% remote.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Critical Mass Talent Acquisition team will only communicate from email addresses that use the URLs criticalmass.com and us.greenhouse-mail.io. We will never ask you to send us money, technology, or anything else to work for our company. If you believe you are the victim of a scam, please review your local government consumer protections guidance and reach out to them directly.
If U.S. based: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams#avoid
If Canada based: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/finance/consumer-affairs.html
If U.K. based: https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights