As a Digital Creative Producer, you are a creative and strategic thinker who loves learning everything there is to know about a client’s brand, business, and customer. You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams and know what it takes to deliver a successful digital experience. Both the client services and project delivery worlds are successfully navigated by your proactive communication of project statuses, budgets, issues, and opportunities to the clients. You adeptly manage the project team by tracking scope, scheduling, staffing, and budgeting, and providing a positive and safe space for creativity and collaboration. You have a passion for digital project delivery and want to work with globally admired brands.
Manage Client Relations by...
- Act as primary contact by communicating project needs and scope of work between the client, team, and vendors.
- Understand your client’s short and long-term goals, as well as their competition.
- Inform clients how to drive project success.
- Deliver solutions to drive consensus for problems in a professional and timely manner.
Ensure Project Excellence by...
- Support developing solutions to drive client business.
- Maintain a unique perspective of a common goal to increase knowledge, communication, and awareness between team members and the client.
- Align the team to project goals by sharing client insights and objectives.
- Create solid project plans with top-down and bottom-up budgets to support clients’ interests.
- Execute project plans according to established procedures, channels, and expectations.
- Manage and maintain project scopes and communicate status of scope to team.
- Participate in both client and internal meetings.
- Coordinate project deliverables and guide the team through potential risks.
- Create an articulate storyline of all client materials.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Manage project communication and document issues and changes that affect the project.
- Develop status reports and work with capability project leaders to ensure all resources.
- Create a positive, team-oriented environment that promotes award-winning work.
- Forecast, track, and manage project budgets and revenue, POs, and invoices.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate, and communicate project risks.
- Adapt and able to make quick pivots as a team.
- 3-5 years experience managing a variety of digital project types (including by not limited to): email engagement/marketing campaigns, landing page launches, social and display banner creation, and site maintenance.
- Experience with leading cross functional teams; specifically, UX/graphic design and technology teams.
- Comfortable with networking and driving companywide launches working with various departments as partners.
- An affinity for technology.
- Willingness to understand or learn quickly with an intense sense of curiosity.
- Product specific experience is a bonus.
- Ability to accelerate processes and bring the right people together for proper efficiency.
- Experience with office productivity tools such as Excels, Word, Smartsheets and Keynote.
- Experience with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Box, G-Suite, Asana, Airtable, Forecast, Slack, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Strong understanding of how to manage and control project scope, schedule, budget and resource management / reporting and change management, project roadmap development, and revenue forecasting.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, and techniques.
- Experience managing teams and conversations with clients around scope, schedule, and budget as well as roadmaps, objectives, and strategies.
- The ability to tactically organize and structure activities, paying particular attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and are responsive to feedback.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills to facilitate effective task and resource management.
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, management, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- A solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to lead by example.
- The ability to stay focused on driving goals, even in high-pressure situations.