As a Senior SEO Strategist, you understand that today’s user experience starts at the search results, and SEO is at the core of a customer-centric digital strategy. You have a passion for optimizing exceptional site experiences, crafting powerful content strategies, and driving results for the world-class brands we work with.
You’re data-driven and detail-oriented, and you bring strong analytical skills to every project. Ensuring that users can find the content they want—and that your client’s content is easy find—can be challenging, but your analyses and recommendations for digital visibility are always on point. You elevate marketing campaigns and user experiences with strategic search data insights and content recommendations, and you’re a team player who can work across disciplines to implement search initiatives.
- Own the development, execution, and optimization of SEO strategies
- Analyze and distill search data to understand user intent, drive content strategy, and identify search opportunities
- Perform comprehensive keyword research and on-page/off-page optimizations to improve digital visibility
- Make copy and content recommendations based on search insights
- Conduct SEO audits and competitive analysis
- Identify and implement technical optimizations related to accessibility, indexability, structured markup, site speed improvements, broken links, and more
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to incorporate SEO strategies and best practices
- Keep current with the latest digital trends to identify potential applications for clients like speed, voice search, AI, machine learning automation, omnichannel search optimization, and more
- Convey SEO concepts to clients in a concise, meaningful, and easy-to-understand manner
- Evaluate and identify opportunities for search performance improvement
- Define success metrics and translate SEO results to business objectives
- Communicate with SEO team and management on project developments, timelines, and results
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance
- 5+ years of SEO experience
- Strong content strategy skills, ideally with experience in content creation
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability using data to identify insights, make recommendations, and inform the development of strategies and projects
- Knowledge of recent algorithm updates, search ranking factors, and industry best practices
- Ability to improve search rankings and drive increased search traffic and visibility
- Strong presentation skills to tailor messages to audiences, communicate complex topics simply, and deliver actionable insights and analyses
- Systematic approach to identifying SEO opportunities and issues, defining solutions, and executing action plans
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Experience with SEO tools for crawling, rank tracking, keyword research, and technical auditing, like BrightEdge, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, Google Ads, etc.
- Passion for staying current in a rapidly evolving digital environment
- Experience managing paid search, PPC, or SEM campaigns ideal, but not required
- Local SEO/Google My Business management experience ideal, but not required