The Studio Producer contributes to the creative solutions at Critical Mass by translating vision into reality. You are central to the success of your team’s creative. You’ve followed your project from ideation to completion and you understand every step in between. You can look at a storyboard and tell within minutes who you are going to need, how long it'll take, and how much it's going to cost. You’re on speed dial with your project manager, defining external costs and generating production schedules. When your creative team wanders astray you reign them back in. Why? Because you’ve earned their respect and they listen to you. Clients love you because you’ve honed in on your skills long enough to have a voice of authority. Your team loves you because you make vision a reality.
- Define production scope, recommends talent, hires contract crew/vendors.
- Generate 3rd party production estimates.
- Define production schedules, sets milestones, tracks deliverables.
- Provide and promote high standards of professionalism and leadership throughout the life of projects, both within and outside the organization, appropriately representing Critical Mass' business philosophies, protocols and standards.
- Negotiate with 3rd parties.
- Moderate the internal and client review process.
- Coordinates all moving teams -technology, planning, creative, management, and 3rd parties.
- Mentor internal teams through the various intricacies of content creation.
- Cultivate strong relationships within creative teams.
- Have working knowledge of live action shoots.
Manage talent (union) licensing, and standard production documentation, -(insurance, permits, usage rights, etc.)
Maintain strong working relationships with external partners.
- 2+ years experience with interactive production, preferably in a production company or agency environment. Traditional production a plus.
- Experience in a leadership role that requires both client-facing and team-management aspects.
- Project management knowledge and is highly skilled in preparing budgets, statements of work and production schedules.
- A strong knowledge of the interactive space.
- Flawless communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle.
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned project tasks, roles and responsibilities.
- Skills in mediation, negotiation, diplomacy.
- Producer portfolio samples along with corresponding project documentations (SOW, Budgets, Project Plans) required.
*This role is open to remote candidates in the US and Canada.