WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Are you technical? Intrigued by the ins and outs of different businesses, industries, and new SAAS technologies? Enjoy solving problems and presenting solutions? The Demo Engineering team works cross functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering and our customers, to provide critical support in the closure of new business. As a Demo Engineer at Box, you will gain exposure to a variety of business models in a pre-sales environment. Lead the creation and development of new strategic tools and assets, learning transferable skills that will benefit a career in Product, Engineering, Sales and more. Work directly with Sales to blow our customers' minds. Communicate customer feature requests/requirements back to Product, influencing the roadmap of one the fastest growing SAAS companies in history.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build and own applications that illustrate the power of the Box platform
- Translate business requirements into technical specs to craft product demonstrations
- Design and prototype full-stack web and mobile applications
- Serve as a technical resource for our global sales team
- Develop collateral to help scale a rapidly growing sales organization
- Help to close deals and drive new revenue
- Play a critical role in defining our technical sales strategy
WHO YOU ARE
- Technical degree or comparable work/educational experience
- Excited by the prospect of working with modern enterprise SaaS APIs
- Comfortable analyzing an existing code base to discern how it works
- Desire to design and implement user-friendly interfaces
- Exemplary verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to work/thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Passionate about learning new technology and sharing/implementing those learnings
- Experience building web/mobile applications and using GitHub is a plus
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming languages preferred
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To promote the health and safety of all Boxers and our communities, in order to "Go to Work" at Box in the U.S., you must be Fully Vaccinated or have an approved accommodation. "Go(ing) to Work" at Box is defined as visiting a Box office, facility, or co-working site, visiting or meeting in person with fellow Boxers, Box clients and/or customers, vendors, or partners, engaging in business travel, and or participating in any Box-sponsored and/or related activity where others are present. If you are fully remote and do not "Go to Work,” the vaccination requirement is not applicable. "Fully Vaccinated" means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. If you are unable to get a vaccine due to a medical condition, a sincerely-held religious belief or another legally recognized reason, Box will consider requests for an accommodation.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided .
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our