People Operations Coordinator
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration, and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Our People Operations Coordinator will play a critical role in fulfilling the People Operations Team’s mission to design, continually develop, and reliably deliver People programs, processes, and systems that help grow our business at scale.
This role will help shape the employee experience for all Boxers by providing efficient world-class service and thoughtful curation of moments-that-matter in Boxers’ lives. You will serve as the backbone of our processes across the employee lifecycle, all while learning alongside a highly collaborative (and fun!) team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a trusted partner and collaborate with People Ops’ global key stakeholders (Payroll, People Partners, Recruiting) to ensure smooth and consistent processes
- Take ownership over new hire system & process Onboarding in order to enhance the Boxer experience and help them feel supported from Day 1
- Lead operational support efforts for internal mobility and Boxer changes -- from our People ticketing system (ServiceDesk) and HRIS (Workday) to letter generation
- Be the point of contact for departing Boxers to ensure that they have everything they need to be successful on the next step of their journey
- Provide top-notch administrative support for Boxers and the rest of the People team, taking the lead on People ticketing system (ServiceDesk) queries and escalating to the appropriate groups if necessary
- Complete data entry and manager transaction auditing in HRIS (Workday) and other systems with a high degree of accuracy for all people processes (from onboarding to exit)
- Ensure the People Team’s compliance with key controls
- Work on ad-hoc People Operations projects as assigned by the team to support growth and scale, as well as further your own development!
- Purchasing related tasks for Japan People team
- Recruiting assistant duties (sourcing, interview scheduling, etc.)
WHO YOU ARE
- Process design & ownership: demonstrate proactive ownership by offering innovative and constructive ideas to further our team's success
- Discretion: operate with discretion, integrity, and respect with engaging with sensitive issues or information
- Attention to detail: produce consistent and accurate deliverables while dealing with a high volume of data & information
- Adaptability: quickly analyze, understand, and adapt to new situations and business problems
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Willingness to learn new technologies (i.e. Workday, ServiceDesk, Box for HR)
- The candidate should have a positive disposition.
- They should be passionate about helping and assisting others for the greater good of the company.
- They will not be afraid of a bit of hard work and will always be the first to put up their hand to take on any tasks/responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English
- 4‐Year University Degree is preferable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.