WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. We are "The Content Cloud". Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage the lifecycle of their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Solutions Engineering Team at Box includes solutions engineers, value engineering, platform solution engineering, enterprise architects, and demo engineering. As a Box Solutions Engineer, you are empowered to sell to business and IT leaders in every space and vertical, and take ownership in crafting customer-centric, value driven solutions. You will work closely with the account and extended team members to develop account strategies as well as serving as the technical quarterback across various internal resources. You'll also act as a critical liaison between Sales and Product; sharing customer feedback with the Product Management, Operations and Engineering functions at Box. Our highest performers are adept at identifying high value use cases, communicating value in meaningful terms to the customer, crafting a memorable story to communicate the solution vision, and leading multi-functional teams. They also develop deep knowledge of the Box platform, and are capable of leading presentations related to the Box security story, architecture and product configuration.
This role is in the greater Chicagoland area, supporting clients in Chicago and the surrounding areas - to expand our footprint and break into new accounts. Are you naturally curious, passionate about problem-solving and love working with leading-edge technology and teams? Looking for a place that will allow you the freedom to create and ability to make an impact? Then we want to talk to you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You research, explore and identify customer business challenges through discovery
- You identify the solution, own the technical win in your account, and take responsibility for driving the technical deal forward
- You own the coordination of the internal technical team to support the sales cycle
- You understand critical product integrations, including Salesforce, Google, Office365
- You lead value and story-based demos across the Box suite of offerings (Box Web, Mobile, Shield, Relay, Governance, Platform, custom API-based apps, etc)
- You support field marketing events as a Box SME and presenter
- Travel up to 50% to engage with customers
WHO YOU ARE
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of Solutions Engineering experience or relevant technical, customer facing experience
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex technical concepts and develop skills to create compelling solutions that demonstrate business value
- Displays follow through, stamina and effort in every step of the sales cycle
- Shows creativity and flexibility when solving a customer's business problem and communicating the vision
- History of overachievement and initiative in previous roles
- Highly organized with ability to coordinate across multi-functional teams
- Strong team values
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our