WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box Japan is looking for a Japan field Marketer to support marketing campaigns with executing them with other marketers in Japan market. Box is growing fast. Real fast. Our mission is to power how the world works together. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. The marketing team is playing a big role for growing our business.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting lead generation programs, product marketing programs and PR/AR programs as a member of conducting integrated marketing campaigns (offline and online) by closely working with marketing managers. This role will work with sales teams and internal/external stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Demand generation: execute demand generation and lead progression events, seminars, and other marketing programs. Give prospects awareness and turn them to MQL to generate marketing sourced leads and progress them to pipelines with the stakeholders that is not only marketing but other departments.
- Support marketing programs of the demand generation by working with Box teams and agencies.
- Working with other marketing members to execute the programs.
- Working with Marketing Operation to manage leads, pipelines and purchase orders.
- We expect you to conduct not only programs execution but planning early on in your career.
WHO YOU ARE:
- BA/BS required.
- 3+ years in marketing.
- Team-work oriented and a positive, self-starter and generate own tasks.
- Well task management.
- Careful and having hospitality.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Candidates need to have logical and predictive thinking, analytic view and take data-oriented approach.
- Must have the experience in a high-tech, fast-paced environment.
- Experience using FSA and Marketing Automation (SFDC and HubSpot, Marketo, etc.) is required.
- Experience in digital marketing is plus.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.