WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The mission of the Global Go to Market (GTM) Enablement team is to ensure Box's customer-facing roles have the knowledge and training they need to be successful. That means ensuring our new hires, and internal hires, across the GTM organizations have a best in class onboarding experience, ongoing product knowledge and skill building programs, and the tools, process, and materials required to execute in their roles. The Enablement Manager role is critical in ensuring a successful and consistent journey for the roles we support, and key player in the success of our EMEA business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own EMEA new hire onboarding & ongoing development across all GTM roles including: facilitation, content creation, processes, practices, metrics tracking, and tools needed to enable commercial success
- Coordinate with global teams to promote consistent methodologies with regional focus where needed
- Work collaboratively with GTM leaders to scope knowledge / skill gaps and build programs that deliver measurable results
- Build cross-functional relationships with key enablement stakeholders in EMEA, including sales, CS, and marketing
- Support global GTM Enablement programs as needed
- Communicate regular progress/status to key stakeholders in GTM Enablement & EMEA Leaders
- Assist in the measurement of enablement programs, including onboarding success metrics and improvements seen from the rollout of new programs
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience with 2 years enablement or similar experience (eg. L&D, curriculum building, sales)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, organisation, experience in SaaS preferred
- Experience developing and launching best in class training curriculum and programs
- A highly motivated, self-starter, problem solving attitude
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work efficiently
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others
- Exceptional project management experience, attention to detail, and demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, on-time results
- Experience proactively and confidently engaging and influencing senior stakeholders across the business
NICE TO HAVES (but not requirements)
Experience of success in sales and developing end-to-end enablement programs.
Experience supporting an LMS
Familiar with SFDC, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Slack
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our