WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Product Analytics at Box plays a key part in building increased understanding of our products, our customers, and our business so that we can help our teammates make better data-driven decisions. We work cross-functionally to develop and share insights, combining qualitative understanding and quantitative analysis. As a member of the team, you’ll have an opportunity to work with high-caliber individuals to drive strategic and operational improvements at our company.
As the Senior Team Manager, you will oversee a team responsible for delivering data and insights that drive decision making for our business and product initiatives. You will need to be able to translate strong insights about user behavior and analysis techniques into actionable work for the team. The ideal candidate will bring a depth of functional experience with a proven track record driving meaningful product wins through insights & influence.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead, manage, develop, and build a team of world-class Product Analysts
- Enable your team with repeatable frameworks for different types of analyses and reporting
- Create a collaboration model that fosters strong relationships between Product and Analytics to tackle strategic and tactical problems
- Align on prioritization based on impact and required investment, including engaging in annual & quarterly product planning
- Guide the Product leadership team on setting company-wide goals that inform and support our long-term product strategy
- Partner cross functionally with product managers, engineers, data scientists and GTM counterparts to define key metrics to track product performance
- Ensure quality of our data, including reports, dashboards and tools
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of people management experience and are excited to build, develop, and lead a high-performing team
- 10+ years related experience with Bachelor’s degree; 8+ years and Master’s degree; or 5+ years and PhD
- Experience with the technical aspects of analytics, data science and statistical methodologies, data management, analytical and data visualization software tools, etc. (SQL, Tableau, Hive, Python, R)
- Strong analytical and technical skills. You should be able to guide your team to delivering high-quality analyses in a scalable way
- Able to motivate, influence and empower others irrespective of reporting lines
- Deep sense of curiosity, are highly analytical, and have strong business acumen
- A well-balanced combination of big-picture thinking, ability to thrive in ambiguity, exceptional problem solving skills and patience to teach others and uphold a high bar
- Experience working in an enterprise SaaS technology setting
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our