WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are seeking an experienced compensation analyst to be a part of our Total Rewards team. This is a key role reporting to Director Global Compensation & Workforce Analytics and will work closely with Total Rewards team. Box is at an exciting stage of evolution, come be a part of our story!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Compensation and Data Analytics:
- Market Data management: Submit Survey data towards Compensation Surveys. Manage and maintain data in Payfactors (Experience with Payfactors is a must).
- Drive Market data analytics: Annual Market analysis. Review and build Salary structures.
- Program related analytics: Create excel models and advanced analysis for pricing and forecasting
- Client data analytics: Timely data analyses to support Box's Compensation and people practices
- Program Management:
- Lead parts of Annual Compensation Cycle: Including Workday design requirements, program manage Market data and load in Workday and Payfactors
- Contribute to Managing change: Evaluate existing practices while providing recommendations and executing plans for changes.
- Assist in the design and delivery of compensation programs that are well understood and valued by managers and employees
- Develop comprehensive communications and training materials
- Process & Data Streamlining:
- Partner with People team, stock administration, HRIS, finance, and recruiting to understand needs and suggest ways to utilize technology to increase process efficiency across all groups
- Perform regular data audits and troubleshoot data and reports coming from HRIS (Workday) and other sources.
- Partnership with Stakeholders:
- Partner with Total Rewards, Recruiting, People partners, HRIS, HR Ops to deliver seamless employee and candidate experience
- Create Tools and resources to drive stakeholder capability and build to scale efforts
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance, Business or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of Compensation foundations (Base Pay management is a must. Incentives and Equity exposure is good to have).
- Strong analytical experience (2-5 years’ experience in Excel model building including statistical analysis and modeling. Tableau, SQL, Google sheets experience is a plus).
- Experience working with large sets of structured and unstructured data to draw trends and insights (Understanding of Data visualization concepts is a plus).
- Detail orientation while not losing track of big picture, data cleanliness/integrity (be a data ninja!).
- Experience with Workday, Radford Market Data, Payfactors (or other similar tool) is a must.
- Ability to build strong partnerships and confidence to effectively communicate complex topics with ease.
- Self-starter, with strong ability to work with minimal direction, build and execute effective project plans.
- Strong work ethic and team-first attitude.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our .