WHAT IS BOX
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Renewal Advisory team is focused on scaling how we drive both retention and expansion during our clients' renewal period. The Renewals Advisor will develop and drive the renewal process by reaching out to our customers in advance of their contract end date and execute all phases of subscription renewal lifecycle. This includes up front communication, preparation of pricing options, identification of new use cases and expansion opportunities, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures and filing appropriate paperwork. As a Renewals Advisor you will enjoy having an up-to-date, in-depth understanding of the product and how that translates into customer ROI which will allow you to advise Channel Partners and/or customers towards expansion.
We are looking for a self-driven, energetic, analytical, and agile individual who can draw insights from client interactions and account data to advise appropriately on favorable deal structures. This individual will need to be process oriented and able to meet deadlines. If you are goal-oriented, love working with people, collaborate well cross-functionally and are driven to impact change, then we want to talk to you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of renewals to achieve individual goals
- Manage customer sales cycle in a high volume of renewals via phone, email, and video conferencing to drive expansion and retention
- Advise Channel Partners and customers on reports related to Customer Renewals and Box usage
- Manage outbound communication to clients and resolve issues and/or inquiries related to annual subscription contracts in an accurate and timely manner
- Engage in consultative discovery conversations to uncover account expansion and multi-year subscription opportunities
- Acquire an understanding of the general functions of other divisions and their role in assisting with renewals
- Create proposals, including renewal rate calculations and contract preparation
- Coordinate renewals from contract creation to contract close by working with Go-To-Market teams (Account Executives, Partner Managers, Customer Success, Finance, SalesOps, and Legal, etc).
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience in renewals, sales, account management, or equivalent customer facing role
- Bachelor's degree (highly preferred)
- Must be motivated, goal oriented, and able to work independently
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete activities and meet deadlines on a daily basis
- Comfort interacting with a high volume of people internally and externally over a variety of mediums
- Experience structuring contractual pricing terms
- Experience working with Channel Partners is a plus
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our