ISV Marketing Manager
WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers about 100,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
At Box Japan, we are helping individuals and businesses revolutionize how they get work done, giving them better and easier ways to share, manage, and collaborate on business information.
Box ISV partners so-called the eco-solution partners bring the value of Box's modern content management platform to companies of all sizes in a wide variety of industries and geographies. By leveraging their extensive industry and business process expertise, they deliver solutions that result in greater value realization and adoption of the Box content platform.
The ISV Marketing Manager will be responsible for defining and driving marketing initiatives with Box eco-solutions and the existing community. We are looking for a creative marketing executive to develop plan, execute and track strategic joint marketing initiatives to drive new revenue opportunities by capitalizing on the footprints and joint prospects of the eco-solution partners.
This role requires someone who deeply understands enterprise software marketing including field marketing skills and has direct experience in ISV or solutions marketing, and experience or strong interest of driving B2B business community. You should have a passion for how technology is changing the way we work and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strength in marketing messaging and programs are key to being successful in this role. Above all, we're looking for someone collaborative, with a penchant for aiming high and a can-do attitude.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive joint messaging and objectives for awareness, demand generation and pipeline creation activities that produce leads and referrals for both Box and selected partners
- Build a scalable partner demand generation engine including integrated campaigns, tools and assets to help partners create pipeline each other
- Work closely with the partners, Box BD and Box channel sales teams to develop joint marketing plans that tie to revenue goals
- Ensure that we have compelling materials for sales teams at the strategic partner as well as at Box to use in driving customer demand for our joint products and services
- Lead a direct and virtual team of product marketing, sales enablement to ensure overall execution against strategic objectives and priorities
- Manage and execute partners’ events Box is invited to sponsor
- Lead the community to raise awareness and SaaS, Digital Workplace and Box with using their voices as a community leader.
- Define the KPIs and optimize program performance (mROI) to ensure pipeline targets are met
- Be an internal advocate for partners among key stakeholders
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS required.
- 5+ years in marketing
- Field marketing skills are mandatory to drive events, seminars and others by ()self
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Native in Japanese (reading/writing/speaking) and business level (reading/writing) in English
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience
- Strong knowledge of the partner ecosystem in Japan - including systems integrators, ISV and resellers
- Proven track record of developing successful partner lead generation programs
- Expert in designing multi-touch, nurture campaigns to leverage partner account lists
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with stakeholders and communicate findings to Box senior leadership
- 5-8 years of experiences in high technology partner marketing
- Channel sales or/and BD experiences is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.