WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Product Operations Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for primarily driving Go To Market work-streams to ensure on time delivery for product releases and the management and/or development of highly visible strategic programs. This role consists of overseeing the release lifecycle across multiple teams in an agile environment, including delivery of new products across multiple modalities, release updates and End of Life for our product portfolio. This role is highly cross-functional and will involve working with teams across Box to ensure product and GTM readiness to deploy releases into production.
You will have the opportunity to manage and grow some of our highly visible and cross functional product management programs. The Sr. Program Manager will be a natural leader and facilitator who is driven, organized, detailed oriented and enjoys developing business process to eliminate ambiguity. They will be adept at facilitating actions, resolving conflicts, be the program advocate ensuring success for all stakeholders involved, and lead through relationships and influence at all levels of the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the release readiness process end-to-end, from the planning of release through to actual release deployment to production
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on issues related to release details to ensure a smooth release, including Product, Product Marketing, Technical Program Management, and Engineering
- Maintain the release schedule for all products and ensure alignment across key stakeholders including partners and any external vendors/partners
- Prepare charters and develop detailed project plans including detailed scope information, schedules/milestones and clear success criteria
- Define, coordinate, refine, and enforce the release process and related tasks
- Solve complex problems and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Capture and contribute operational risks, issues, dependencies and decisions, and drive resolution or escalations as required
- Write and maintain procedures for Release Management
- Configure and implement automated tools and/or manual processes that integrate the Release Management function with other processes
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years in program and release management acting as a lead or manager in an operations centric environment
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycles
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently, ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for program success
- Proven experience in working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Formal training in project management practices or solid understanding of project management principles
- Experience with Agile methodologies in a SaaS environment a plus
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits:
- For all other benefits, please check out:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our