WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
It's an amazing time to be working at Box, especially for product managers. With millions of users on our product, we have a unique opportunity to ship products that completely transform the way that people work.
If you love driving growth and adoption for millions of users, this role is for you! The newly formed Product Adoption team is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to strategize and execute on one of Box's top priorities in 2020 - increasing adoption across the entire product suite. The team will focus on building in-product onboarding and continued learning experiences for both end users and administrators in order to increase return use and make Box more "stickier". The team also defines the holistic in-product customer journey and works closely with internal stakeholders, including other product teams, marketing, and customer success to leverage the in-product channel to target communications to customers by geography, persona, usage cohort, etc. We are looking for a strong team player with prior growth hacking experience and excited about leveraging experimentation, A/B testing, and metrics to increase active users by at least 50% in 12 to 18 months.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in defining the growth strategy and quarterly roadmap for the product adoption team
- Partner closely with UX design, data science, customer success, engineering and marketing teams to ideate and execute on experiments
- Participate in regular status update and strategy meetings with Box executive team (CEO, CPO, VPs, etc.)
- Mentor product managers while embodying and exemplifying the best of Box's values
- Be the ultimate voice of the customer, ensuring the best in-product experience
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of experience in product management, preferably at a growth function at a leading company with millions of active users
- Experience managing product strategy and roadmaps
- Understanding of industry standard metrics, patterns, and processes for product adoption
- Demonstrated ability in delivering multiple features and releases on time and with quality along with the ability to manage project goals, scope, timelines, risk across teams and stakeholders
- End-to-end ownership of product life-cycle from ideation to post-ship monitoring, analysis, and retrospective
- Practice in defining complex customer journeys
- Ability to switch the level of abstraction from the "big picture" strategy to micro-level details depending on the audience and context.
- Strong communication skills with experience in driving the product narrative (internally and externally), conflict resolution and consensus-building
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.