As an Account Executive, Large Enterprise, you are a hunter and sales leader experienced selling SaaS to C-level buyers (IT and LOB) in Enterprise/Strategic accounts. Creative, energetic and a self-starter, you understand the sales process, how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion, and can drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the marketplace.
We're looking for a track record of proven sales success with strong experience in enterprise software sales focused on ECM or related segments. Our commission plan offers accelerators above 100% quota achievement.
● Calling on and meeting with key stakeholders CIOs, IT execs, LOB execs
● Meeting/exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
● Discipline in documenting various details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, forecasting in SFDC
● Experienced in a solution approach to selling and adept at creating value for customers
● Rapidly learning Cloud Content Management, Enterprise 2.0 and the Box model
● Ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
● Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
● Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
● Ability to work independently
● Obvious passion and people skills
● Five years prior successful sales in ECM or SBS a must
● Extensive prior customer relationships
● Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
● Experienced in opportunity creation and the challenges of building a business
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.