Do you enjoy building tools to make the people around you more effective? Are you creative enough to discuss and design efficient solutions to business problems, while also possessing technical skills to build them from scratch?
The Box Enterprise Systems team has a unique opportunity for you to bring your development expertise and business savvy to work every day! We are in need of a driven and hands-on Apttus CPQ and Salesforce developer who can help scale key pieces of the company’s Quote-to-Cash (QTC) infrastructure. As a member of Box’s Enterprise Systems team, you will design, build, and support QTC applications that directly enables the success of Box’s Go-to-Market (GTM), Finance, Customer Success, and Business Development groups. Our developers retain broad ownership over the design, function, QA, and maintenance of the products we produce.
- Develop applications on the Apttus CPQ and Salesforce platform that enable our business users to succeed
- Work from modeling the data, to wrangling with complex logic on the middle-tier, and building out easy to digest front-ends
- Partner with business system analysts to design scalable technical solutions to address key business problems for the groups we support
- Own projects you build. Provide vision for enhancements, and triage bugs when needed
- Participate in code reviews to ensure development standards and best practices are followed
- Bring your unique experience and expertise to a diverse and passionate team --enthusiasm is a must!
- 3+ years of hands on Apttus CPQ development experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience in programming
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, high-quality solutions on Apttus CPQ and Salesforce
- Experience with development tools and technologies: Visual Studio Code (or similar IDE)
- Experience with release management, source control, and deployment concepts and technologies such as SFDC Metadata API, ANT, Jenkins, Git
- Understanding of Agile development methodology, test-driven, continuous integration
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies
- Open to work with an offshore team
- Apttus 201 CPQ Certification - a plus
- Motivated and interested in quickly learning and adapting to new technologies
- Is a GSD fanatic that thrives off of high pressure and high impact projects on short timelines
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work
so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure
content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their
critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United
States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit